Our women's ministries are a place where women of all ages and backgrounds can feel welcome and comfortable. Are you a mom looking to connect? Then perhaps the Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) or the Moms in the Middle (MITM) groups would be perfect. Are you a crafter? Then try Cross Croppers, our scrapbook and stamping group. If you enjoy cooking or caring for shut-ins, our meal's ministry may be a match. Or are you in a difficult relationship? Our Women of Character group supports each other through their growth in Jesus Christ.
Current List of Woman's Ministries
- MOPS / Contact: Chrissy Sitarov
- MITM / Contact: Lyssa Hurst
- Women of Character / Contact: Debbie Jennings
- Cross Croppers / Contact: Annis Monforte
- Meals & Shut-ins / Contact: Renee Dilapo
For a complete list of upcoming woman's events, please click here.