Grace Groups are comprised of different people; no two groups are identical. Each gathering affords you the opportunity . . .
- to meet new people and develop friendships and relationships that have substance.
- to learn more about God, His Word, and plans for your life.
- to have fun, laugh, relax, and socialize with other people sharing a common bond in Jesus Christ.
- to discover the gifts God has given you and to use those gifts to help others.
- to openly pray and worship with a small group of trusted friends.
- to introduce friends, family, and acquaintances to a relationship and life with Jesus Christ.