We will have a one hour service at 9:00AM. However, due to size limitations imposed by the governor, we are restricted to 50 individuals in the Worship Center and 50 individuals in the Family Life Center. Please note that there will be no nursery, children's classes, or in-person Sunday School. Those classes that had been meeting on Zoom, will continue to do so.
We will be putting a number of safety protocols in place and trust that you will willingly adhere to them along side of us. We feel strongly that these protocols be followed carefully and consistency. These protocols are as follows:
- Mask will be required for all individuals over 2 years old unless doing so inhibits one's health.
- Seating is marked out to maintain social distancing. The ushers will escort you to your seat.
- Families will sit together so feel free to bring crayons and coloring books for small children.
- Worship Center restrooms are on the main level; FLC restrooms are in the Lemming Lobby. Please uses designated restrooms to limit cross-group contact.
- Any areas of the church not needed for worship will not be accessible.
- At the end of service, please exit in a prompt and orderly fashion to avoid congestion.
Please plan to arrive early. Services will continue to be streamed at 9AM for those wishing to worship from their home.
Thank you so much for your patience and prayers as we adjust. We look forward to seeing many of you this Sunday.
Your Pastoral Staff