Friday, Dec. 6 & 13 at 5:30 - 8:30 pm
Sunday, Dec. 8 & 15 at 4:00 - 8:00 pm
Thank you so much for a wonderful
2019 Christmas Live!
Tickets are encouraged but not required. Walk-ins are welcome!
Join us for the 11th year of Christmas Live! Spend approximately two hours with us as you park off-site and ride the Christmas trolley to our location where you will enjoy snacks, a photo area, crafts, and live music before your tour begins. Thousands of guests have visited us over the years to explore the Christmas story with a tour guide leading the way. You will visit several interactive scenes which include actors, music, and live animals. This FREE event is so much more than a live nativity!
- Cost is FREE!
- Tours are approximately 1 hour
- Scenes are inside and outside so dress warmly
- The event is rain or shine
- Tickets are not required but are recommended
- Arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled time to check in and enjoy the available activities
- NEW This Year- photos will be taken on your smartphone, not by a professional photographer
- Crafts are available for children
- Cookies and hot chocolate will be provided for free
- Preview the event with this Video
All parking is offsite at the JCMS Inc. on Whitehorse-Mercerville Rd. The Christmas Trolley will shuttle guests to and from the event site. Onsite parking is available for seniors, handicap, & families with strollers.
To reserve tickets for groups of 8 or more, please contact our coordinator, by clicking here, to secure your space.
Due to the fact that Christmas Live! is a
walking tour, staff will provide wheelchairs and assistance on-site for those
who are unable to walk the approximately 1 hour tour. Please request wheelchair assistance upon
For questions, contact email@example.com