A Grace Group is one of GraceWay's keys to help the church body connect spiritually. People meet weekly in small groups in homes or the church library for the purposes of learning more about God and His Word and for prayer. A Grace Group is not just a meeting; it is a group of people who are committed to one another. Being connected with a Grace Group allows people to develop a deeper level of friendship and community amongst one another. Our Grace Groups meet from January through May and then again from September through November. For information about our current Grace Groups, contact the church officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Pastor Don Schwing at email@example.com.
SHARE Being connected to other Christians is one of the main purposes. In order to promote supporting one another, time is taken each week to share what is happening in our lives.
STUDY We study a portion of God’s Word that relates to the upcoming message on Sunday. Our goal is to learn how to apply and live out our Christianity in our day-to-day experiences and relationships.
SUPPORT Each week, we learn how to take care of one another as Christ commanded. This care takes many forms, such as through praying, listening, meeting needs, encouraging, and even challenging one another.
Grace Groups are comprised of different people; no two groups are identical. Each gathering affords you the opportunity . . .
- to meet new people and develop friendships and relationships that have substance.
- to learn more about God, His Word, and plans for your life.
- to have fun, laugh, relax, and socialize with other people sharing a common bond in Jesus Christ.
- to discover the gifts God has given you and to use those gifts to help others.
- to openly pray and worship with a small group of trusted friends.
- to introduce friends, family, and acquaintances to a relationship and life with Jesus Christ.